Piano History question

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 17:10:12 MDT 2006

Hey Phil - The Kimball La Petites have a music desk where the board the
music lies against is attached to what is actually the front portion of the
lid. Was it like that or did it have a more traditional music desk
arrangement? If it was part of the lid, I suspect the instrument is closer
to something from the 1960s.

Terry Farrell