Piano History question

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sun Aug 6 05:25:01 MDT 2006

No, it was not a LaPetite. I know the music desk arrangement you speak
of. This one had the conventional desk.

I guess Kimball made them that small back then.

Someone put a beautiful finish on this piano..sheen that you can comb
your hair in (for those of you still fortunate to have any), and the
rest of it is original..doped block..thuddy bass..hammers as hard as
concrete...but it sho is purdy.

I didn't think Kimball made them that small back then..I guess they did.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)