bechstein

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 6 23:09:09 MDT 2006

Thanks David...

#16 has 5, 3/8" leads in the key...#17 has 3 3/8" leads...all leading is 3/8 inch size.    I was told that I should pop them all out, plug and use the 1/2 inch leads...what do you think?   Seems like a lot of extra work...all of the low bass notes up to note 9 have 5 3/8" leads...

The rest of your post I'm digesting...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044