Is thePiano sell-off the sad coda to Soviet dream ?

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 7 18:01:40 MDT 2006

Dear Jim:
Materialism is a vice every morally bankrupt society has faced since the beginning of time. In the US, were should make responsible choices in this regard. The the old USSR, it was a religion, Now that's really smart! We have a lot to be thankful for in the country. Let's not take it for grantedl

Wayne Williams