bechstein

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 11:35:06 MDT 2006

New parts will help the friction problems.   I'm still foggy on this whole thing...you say the 5.7 ration is doable but I could go up a notch...that means 5.8 or 5.6?   I'm looking at a 1/4 or 1/2 medium hammer weight curve, right?   Do I follow the hammer curve before I hang the hammers...HW...seems easier without the shank in the way?   I have been reading through the archives and I feel like Terry Farrell back in 2002 when he was trying to learn this stuff...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044