Wood Stripper

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Mon Aug 7 12:12:53 MDT 2006

Odd. We've used it on pianos having various finishes -- varnish, lacquer,
brush-applied paint, etc. -- have yet to experience anything like this.
Virtually no discernible fumes, no light-headedness, no irritated hands, no
vomiting, no nothing. It just softened up the old finish so it could be easily
scraped and wiped off.

Del