Close One

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Aug 7 14:32:03 MDT 2006

Wear safety glasses in your shop, even when you are not around machinery.
I have a scratch on my forehead near my eye, caused by me bending down, and not noticing a rod, that was projecting out from the end of my bench. A bit further down, and I would have lost my eye.
First time for me, possibly inattention, or old age.
Anyway, I will be more careful, and wear my safety glasses, more frequently.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca