Correx gauge

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Aug 8 21:53:49 MDT 2006

You might be interested in reviewing the recent mini discussion re:
Correx & the Neuses alternative, which occurred on CAUT, as a
response to David Ilvedson's posting of a question to both CAUT and
Pianotech: Responses appear under both "correx tension gauge" and
"tension gauges".

The most informative response I think, came from William 'Bill'
Ballard, which, for your convenience, I will reproduce, without
permission, here:

At 06:23 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:
>I am interested in a Correx gauge. I know it is expensive but would
>like to know if anyone uses this gauge and is happy with it. Also
>does anyone know a good source for purchasing this gauge?
>
>Jack Houweling

David Skolnik