Piano Tool Collection

David Nereson dnereson at 4dv.net
Thu Aug 10 01:49:45 MDT 2006

Other countries, where it’s hard to get parts and tools, like
Cuba and Brazil would appreciate the tools and parts.  There was
a guy who used to participate in this list, Rogerio Cunha, I
believe, in Brazil, and another guy who was involved in the
“Send a Pianna to Havana” program . . . .And the PTG Home Office
or museum there might have a collection of notes, handouts,
books, tapes, etc., to which your collection could be added.
Our chapter has a library of Journals and other literature that
techs can borrow when needed.
            --David Nereson, RPT