Jahn tuning lever and tips for sale

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Aug 12 11:34:48 MDT 2006

List,

Because I love my Fujan lever, I'm selling my old Jahn extension lever. It
was purchased in either 1999 or 2000, and is in good condition. There is a
little dimple on the handle. Forgot how that happened, but I must have
dropped it on something.

I have 3 tips, one of which was purchased earlier this year, so it's in
excellent condition. I have the original one, and it's still usable. I'm 99%
sure I have another brand-new one that I had forgotten about when I ordered
the one this year.

You can view the lever by clicking on www.formsmapiano.com/jahn.  The ball
handle is one that I made several years ago, and it is very tight fitting.

I don't want to fool with eBay, so what I'll do is just have a mini-auction
with all interested parties who respond by email by next Tuesday. I'll sell
the lever with its current tip plus the old one, and sell the new tip
separately if anyone is interested in just it alone. (Gotta locate it first,
though.)

Respond to john at formsmapiano.com if you're interested.

John Formsma