Tuning Hammers

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 14 14:35:47 MDT 2006

Mark,

As far as rigidity goes, the Fujan is the best. It really saved my b..t
this summer. I had to take care of about 40 brand new Yamahas for a 10
week music camp. The pins were very thight. I had a "Charles Faulk" type
of lever and after I got the Fujan my life got a little easier. The only
thing that bothered me a little, is the fact that with the size of the
tube, I had to move my head around quite a bit to see where I was
putting the lever on uprights. On grands with the position it didn't
cause a problem.

So far I'm more than happy.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC