CyberHammer Recommendation - was RE: Tuning Hammers

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Tue Aug 15 06:23:42 MDT 2006

On many verticals, one can rest his elbow on the key cover. This is really
nice, and you can almost totally relax and tune. When one doesn't have this
option, it is still not the same effort as holding a traditional lever, and
having your body in unnatural positions.

But, yeah, thanks for the tip about reducing shoulder stress through
exercise. We all should get plenty of various kinds of exercise to keep our
bodies operating better. It's just so easy not to. ;-)

JF