Downbearing

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Aug 15 06:17:04 MDT 2006

Dave, Dean, others;

Sorry bout that .  Excell and other programs using math here in Norway require use of comma instead of period to denote the decimal point.  I will endeavour in the future to <<americanize>> all of these. :)

As for where this is going.... just an excursion into some downbearing facts.  When I get done with the spreadsheet I'll share it with ya'll

Cheers
RicB

Ric,

You are confusing us Yanks by interchanging commas and periods for decimal
points! ;-)

Dean