Downbearing

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Tue Aug 15 07:50:08 MDT 2006

HOLD ON THERE, SON!!

Not to overlook the subtlety of your <<aspersion>>, (or is it .),  ;)
, . ?   Huh?
Anyway, are you asserting that, because NORWAY misuses a comma, then,
ipso facto, the alternative is AMERICAN??  Let's take a moment to
take a brief survey, say, of the rest of the world.  Is this
<<commabuse>> more widespread than I am aware of? I hope you checked
out the link I sent.  Just think of the potential for disaster if we
were to collaborate on a piano design.   Think of the Druid Arch in
Spinal Tap.  This is serious stuff!!  ;-) (I found my smilies, yeh!!)

David Skolnik