My first bit of bad news

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 14:22:38 MDT 2006

Cracks, per se, are not a major catastrophe unless, as your message suggests, the board has pulled away from and buzzing against ribs. Repairs are not always major surgery. Do you know what is needed here? It may be affordable for the lady or you can give her a break ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15