My first bit of bad news

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Tue Aug 15 16:35:05 MDT 2006

Michelle,

In discussing quitting smoking with my Dr. once, I told him that I was absolutely going to quit but that I was going to wait until just after the holidays, if that was OK.  He said, "No, that's absolutely NOT OK."  To my inquiring look he replied, "Look, if you went to your garage mechanic and told him that you were going to replace your failed brakes but that you were going to wait just another five hundred miles, what do you think he'd say?"  P.S. And, for what it's worth, what if he said OK?

Jim Frazee
jimfrazee at msn.com<mailto:jimfrazee at msn.com>