question about humidy control

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Thu Aug 17 10:26:00 MDT 2006

Aaron, it appears you have been told some tall tails.

Simply, if you're going to control humidity locally, as you say, then
how would one 'control' it without 'one of those little boxes'..which by
the way, if we're talking Dampp-Chaser, and we should be, it's called a H2.

If you want to do it right, and we have to assume that you do, then you
need to have it professionally installed. Also, depending on where you
live will determine if you're going to need to ADD humidity in those low
humidity type of climates and times of the year.

A lot of information can be found at

www.dampp-chaser.com

including a qualified technician to install it for you.

The piano you described is worth the investment to protect, no?

-Phil Bondi(Fl)