"Dead Wood"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 11:59:23 MDT 2006

Terry, the Farrell asked: "The Pinblock Wood has lost it's elasticity, i.e. it's dead wood!"

Okay Joe, you asked for it. Care to expand a little and edumacate us wood loosing it's elasticity and dying?

Seems to me the wood pretty much dead the day the tree is cut down - yes?

Terry,
Okeee Dokeee!<G> Has ya ever heard the term: Brash Failure? You do the research.<G> (if'n ya can't find anything, then I'll illucidate fer ya.<G>)
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I