Prepared Piano

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 07:38:36 MDT 2006

Greetings,

               THe only prepaerd piano that I disagree with is when they
break glass and it makes a mess inside some grand piano or any type of damage such
as banging metal bars against wood or strings that nicks wood or scores
strings.

    For those sounds,  if they want it,  we live in a day and age that we can
obtain the proper synthesized electronic sound for such effects. THe advances
in sound repro with digital enhancements has beet perfected to an art of high
degree. It should be employed. Otherwise prepared muxsic is a personal
preference that a person or group should be able to play guilt freem if they like
that sort of thing. Damage to the piano is where folks should want to draw the
line and syntesize

my .02

Julia
Reading, PA