answer cell phone in customer's homes?

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 19 05:23:17 MDT 2006

My cell stays in the car. I don't give my cell # to customers except for
special things. I do have a pager and at the end of my answering message
at the office I give my pager # stating that this # is to be used for
emergencies only. I tried the cell phone with voice mail and caller ID,
but I found that I hated being disturbed by the phone while tuning. It
just upsets me for nothing. With the pager which I have on vibrate, I
find it less annoying. I just have a look at the #, then decide if it
need immediate attention. Yes, you've guessed it right, not all things
are urgent. I usually wait to get back in the car to phone back and
explain that I could return the call before. This is how I like to deal
with this phone thing.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC