answer cell phone in customer's homes?

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Aug 19 05:51:23 MDT 2006

Dr. Servinsky said:

>   I don't think there is one rule which will fit each occasion, but on
> the whole, I have to agree that when you are at someone's home and on
> their nickel, you need to give them your full attention.

Tom, you really need to look at raising your prices...!

Personally, I agree with his statement. I am one who has their land line
forwarded to their cell phone (free incoming), and I still leave it out
in the car. If for any reason the cell needs to be with me during an
appointment, I let the client know it's in my pocket on vibrate.

As land lines become more and more scarce, I anticipate the ring tones
of cell phones to be much more commonplace than they are now, if that's
possible(probably).

-Phil Bondi(Fl)