answer cell phone in customer's homes?

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Sat Aug 19 06:32:14 MDT 2006

I always answer mine unless it's someone I know I don't want to talk to at
that moment. ;-)

You know, if you're charging by the hour, just deduct the time that you
talked from the total time you spent. I've never had anyone complain about
it, and if they do, seems like they are just looking for things to complain
about.

One teacher at a class from a convention several years ago had a pretty good
idea: answer up to three calls per appointment - if it rings more than that,
let voice mail get it.

My phone doesn't ring all that often, so it's not a big deal for me.

JF

  _____