answer cell phone in customer's homes?

Wayne Walker wayne.w at musicstop.com
Mon Aug 21 06:05:19 MDT 2006

My business phone number is my cell number, however I leave the phone in
the van. Some days you wouldn't be able to get any work done if you had
to answer the phone in your paying customer home. I have voice mail and
the caller is more than welcome to leave a message. Some do and some
don't. I think is is more important to give your full attention to the
paying customer, their house is not your office.

Wayne Walker
Piano Tuner / Technician
Musicstop Acoustic Piano Service
264 Herring Cove Road