Source fof High Solids Lacquer

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 08:20:27 MDT 2006

Thanks to all who educated me on the lacquer question.  I have concluded it would be easier to go buy a unicorn, than to go buy the right lacquer for steinway hammer voicing.  Anyway, here is a good writeup I stumbled onto at the MACLAC site:

http://www.maclac.com/     and click on Lacquers for Wood, then and now.

Dave Smith
SW FL