Mice thread

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Aug 22 12:04:46 MDT 2006

Hi Stéphane

Since these mice seem so intelligent... you could perhaps negotiate an
agreement with them ???  Either that or train your dogs to eat mice ! :)

Cheers
RicB

Hello list.

I have a mice family refugees that elected my house as new place for
their living.  While I find those animals way cool, intelligent, funny,
even talkative (?), well, my wife doesn't.  So I'm now trying to catch
them the easy way, in order to move them to the next field out there
(but those animals manage to eat the cheese without engaging the trap
system ; I'll have to use my brain too).
My problem is that I'm about to leave for holidays, and I'm afraid that
I won't catch them all before.  As they are aware that there is no nest
like a Wurzen nest, I suspect that they could ruin my pianos in no time,
which would be no cool.
So may I ask if someone knows of a trick to keep them out of the pianos
while I'm away ?  I have no cat, and can not get one, because I have
larger dogs.  If possible, I would like to stay away from anticoagulent
chemics, because my religion forbiddens that to me.
Any advice ?

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.