Mice thread

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Tue Aug 22 18:43:37 MDT 2006

Couldn't resist.

I had to share my new patented gravitational mice trap, designed as a
decisive improvement upon the standard model.
It is not obvious on the picture, but there is a small rope attached to the
patent pending sloped plank which, when some weighty being steps on it,
should action the jack that releases the spring that closes the trap door.
Frictions are adjusted so the plank can bearly support food (here yummy
rosins) but no more.
The whole set can be purchased at promotionnal price of 9$99, rosins not
included.

Checks to be addressed at StŽphane Collin, Brussels, Belgium.  UPS delivery
worldwide free for bulks of 100 pieces.