Mice thread

firmin1 firmin1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 22 18:08:38 MDT 2006

Vermin are vermin in my opinion. I respect all life, too, but bacteria and
viruses are alive too! I have no trouble killing them if they are a
detriment to my health. Mice and rats carry a terrible virus called
Hantavirus  found in their feces. I don't live in India where rats are
worshipped. When I encounter mice or rats outside, I let them go...they are
food for hawks and owls. In my house I exterminate them using cats. At my
farm house where visits are few, I use Warfarin. Sorry. Moth balls, too,
repel mice...and cats, if they like to tear up your plants!

Berley A. Firmin II