new Knabes

Allan L. Gilreath allan at allangilreath.com
Tue Aug 22 20:21:52 MDT 2006

Alan,

The Knabes are Korean made and, as has been noted, the 5'8" and the 6'4"
feature Baltimore scales, Bolduc (Eastern white spruce) boards, Renner
actions, maple rims, etc. I like them well enough to sell them and most of
the customers comment on the warmth and silkiness of the actions. Like any
piano, they need proper prep.

I hope this helps,

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT