Comin' Apart

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 22:54:33 MDT 2006

Here's the question: Does the chemical nature of the alcohol or vinegar (acetic acid) make any difference or is it the H20 doing the heavy lifting and the organic molecules just acting, as they do, as surfactants (reduce surface tension and make the water wetter)?

Would isopropyl or ethanol work just as well as the methanol?

Might wallpaper remover also work on case parts? It sometimes seems to take forever when removing old felt, hammer shanks, etc., even with heat.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15