Mice thread

donspiano-service at comcast.net donspiano-service at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 08:36:29 MDT 2006

8/23/06-home depot retails mice killer $ 4.94 (12) (small packets) one per piano will do, that you conceal in the piano,mice go crazy over it, eat directly through the paper, a  meal makes them very thirsty and leave the piano to get water, there first drink causes them instant death.
remember there not in the piano, even if they are you will find them for sure, I hide them under the key blocks in verticles, or under the  keys which is a hidding place for mice and on the left or right side Key action of a grand. Out of reach for kids. works well,  Don Lemoine

From: "Stéphane Collin" <collin.s at skynet.be>