hearing aids

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 11:27:52 MDT 2006

Hearing aids for sissies? Why don't you check out
www.bartlettpianoservice.com, and then make the same comment. My clients
will put my tunings pretty darned high. After seeing that phrase show up in
about four posts, it represents a grave lack of basic human comprehension.
les bartlett
wearer of hearing aids

Les,
 Do I detect a bit of "Sensitivity", regarding your hearing aids? Ya need to lighten up, a bit and go with the flow. I, too, wear hearing aids. However, I was, initially, very sensitive to the fact that I needed to wear them. (I was afraid my clients would lose confidence in me.) However, that is/was not the case. Consequently, I seldom, even think about them, except when the damned things battery goes dead or in the AM when I get up.<G> It is a "tuning aid" IMO..<G>
Best Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I