hearing aids

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 11:46:41 MDT 2006

Well said, Joe.
And Les: Ya got yer panties all wadded up for nothin'. It was all a joke and was addressed to Joe's comments. I hope I don't need to apologize for offending wearers-of-six-million-dollar-man-ears because no offense was offered, intended, suggested, hinted at, or even vaguely implied ... you just didn't read the posts (a) carefully and (b) with a sense of humor. Peace, Bro, all is well.
Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15