Synthetic Reducer

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sat Aug 26 12:29:42 MDT 2006

Hey, Joe.  Sherwin Williams has reducer by the gallon, or Xylol by the quart.  The man said that the only difference was that the reducer was a greater concentration, so I bought the quart, and figured I'd mix it at about 50 to 1 with pin driving fluid.  Your thoughts?
    Also, how long does it take until they sink?
Clark A. Sprague, RPT