Youngs Modulus for Piano wire

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Sun Aug 27 11:41:57 MDT 2006

Hi Ric, hi John.

Ric, I knew that you already had some numbers, don't ask me how I know.
John, I'm not surprised that you have first hand info about older stuff.

Both of you I admire, because you look further than what is written here or
there, and (unfortunately) widely accepted.  I strongly believe in that
special mixture (that you both feature, among others of course) between
intelligence, experience, tradition and wisdom.

Long live.

Bah, all what I knew is that nothing is simple.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.