pianodisc in Viennese Grand

a.acker at comcast.net a.acker at comcast.net
Mon Aug 28 15:58:58 MDT 2006

Well, hi Philip!

I'm the one who asked you.  I didn't realize you were on the list.

O.K. List people!    We've had QRS systems put in a number of our Viennese pianos with great success and happy new owners (though as a historic preservationist I cringe when they request this....I refuse to allow it on the rarer instruments).   The piano in question is a big full plate Bosendorfer concert grand...very sturdy, A440.

So what Philip and I really need to know is whether there is a significant difference between installing a QRS player system and a PianoDisc system.

Thanks all.

Anne Acker