Overs Design Commission

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Tue Aug 29 06:44:29 MDT 2006

Hi folks

Since Ron has gone public on this bit... let me be among the first to
offer my hearty congratulations for his success and first breakthrough.
And in addition let me offer my strongest wishes for a smash hit !  If
anyone in this business deserves it more... I would be pressed to
understand who that would be.

Let me also say to Ron directly how very much I appreciated our talks in
Rochester.  After the frictions that had taken place between us during
the course of the past year I had felt so very badly exactly because of
the very high regard I in fact have for you and your endeavours in the
world of piano design.  I was greatly encouraged and warmed by your
willingness to get past these areas of division and look for what areas
of common interest and dare I say friendship are possible.

With my most sincere appreciation and wishes for your continued success.

Richard Brekne