Overs Design Commission

Overs Pianos sec at overspianos.com.au
Tue Aug 29 07:38:05 MDT 2006

Richard,

>Since Ron has gone public on this bit... let me be among the first
>to offer my hearty congratulations for his success and first
>breakthrough. And in addition let me offer my strongest wishes for a
>smash hit !  If anyone in this business deserves it more... I would
>be pressed to understand who that would be.
>
>Let me also say to Ron directly how very much I appreciated our
>talks in Rochester.  After the frictions that had taken place
>between us during the course of the past year I had felt so very
>badly exactly because of the very high regard I in fact have for you
>and your endeavours in the world of piano design.  I was greatly
>encouraged and warmed by your willingness to get past these areas of
>division and look for what areas of common interest and dare I say
>friendship are possible.
>
>With my most sincere appreciation and wishes for your continued success.

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. When its all said and
done, life is too short and we spend too much time occupying cemetery
space to let what should be relatively minor differences spoil the
benefits which can come from cooperation between colleagues.

Here in Sydney, our close friend and colleague, Geoffrey Pollard,
tragically lost his wife Sasha to cancer before her time, within 30
days of diagnosis. This tragic loss brings home the necessity of
living our lives for what we have been given in the way of good
fortune, and not dwelling on minor matters which we should try to
overlook. Its been a difficult week over here.

Best regards,
Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY