WARNING: Windows XP, without networking being installed, talking to the internet !

Hechler Family dahechler at charter.net
Tue Aug 29 08:43:22 MDT 2006

List,

I don't want to belabor the point but I used "msconfig" command and
turned off a bunch of "services" that startup at boot time and the
blinking -stopped-. So, that means that it -was- talking to the internet
and doing -something-.

P.S. I've been in the IT business for over 24+ years (before getting
laid off this last time)

Regards

--
Duaine Hechler