Keytops ?? :-(

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 13:30:51 MDT 2006

Hi all;
 Gots a problem with the last bunchs/orders of keytops I have used.
Underneath the keytops there is a 'small' molding dimple spaced about where the sharps
end and centered on the keytop.  The problem is that when the keys are buffed
ready for installtion there is a visible 'dimple' on the surface of the
keytop. Now granted you have to be looking for it and looking at an angle to see
it...butttttt... I know it is
there and it bugs me.
 I am using one piece tops from Schaff and really like the results other than
this problem. What are y'all using or have you experienced the same problem??
Thanks.
Jim Bryant (FL)