Keytops ?? :-(

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 13:56:32 MDT 2006

Jim,
    I have put down hundreds of these sets and have seen them on every set.
You have to cut or sand the dimple off or it can hang the keytop up a bit
and as you said be a bit visible. Wait until you use another common set of
keytops with molded fronts, and figure out that the fronts are not always
perpendicular to the tops, those are a joy to work with. Be careful.
Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569