cleaning up sharps

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Aug 29 22:02:03 MDT 2006

Rubbing alcohol frequently cleans the sharps up just beautifully.  It can
also soften the old finish and you can amalgamate it so it looks even and
attractive.

Trying to reglue old ivories that keep coming off one after another is an
everlasting, never-ending nightmare.  Better to replace IMHO

Diane

Diane Hofstetter