WARNING: Windows XP, without networking being installed, talking to the internet !

David Lawson dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Thu Aug 31 01:54:52 MDT 2006

Yes and be careful that you are not being billed each time it dials. We had
something similar when were away and staff just thought it was a small
problem. The small problem turned out to cost us $1500 in calls as it tried
to connect all the time the computer was turned on.
David Lawson Wangaratta Australia.