Petrof Detoa Action

Jerry Cohen emailforjc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 02:25:57 MDT 2006

Terry,

I have several customers with Weinbach uprights from that period, that have
Detoa actions. They are normal, modern actions with extruded metal rails
instead of wood like Renner. For me they have been very stable, but they
have a poor reputation from and earlier era. They are made in one of the
Eastern European countries. I cannot remember which one.

Jerry Cohen, RPT

NJ Chapter