registered piano technician

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 04:19:35 MST 2006

Hello Jim,

You would need to join the Piano Technician Guild - www.ptg.org - and
prepare for and take a series of exams to attain RPT status.

I am an established piano technician & rebuilder in the Tampa area.

www.farrellpiano.com
terry at farrellpiano.com
(813) 684-3505

Feel free to call or email me directly. I am located in Brandon, FL, which,
as you likely know, is a SE suburb of Tampa.

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano