ETD's & Computers was Re: RCT or SAT III

Alan McCoy ahm at webband.com
Sat Dec 2 19:32:43 MST 2006

Reyburn CyberTuner has a spectrum analyzer (called Pianalyzer, for laptop
and pocket pc) and has had it for years. I have heard good things about
TuneLab and it is cheaper than RCT or Verituner. I have used RCT for 8 years
and I know first hand that it is a superb tuning program. I would not want
to go back to SAT (3 years) or aural (15 years). If I didn't already own
RCT, I would definitely check out TuneLab.

Having a computer in the field is very useful too. I wouldn't want to go
back to paper scheduling either. All contacts, calendar, task list, notes,
client database, calculator, maps, email and much more are in my pocket at
all times. Worth every penny.

Alan

--Alan McCoy, RPT
Inland Northwest Chapter