ETD's & Computers was Re: RCT or SAT III

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:33:20 MST 2006

After all I read I decided to buy a pocket pc and get verituner pocket. But
I don´t think that I will use the pc for other purposes. I hate the handling
for scheduling or adresses. I prefer the old adress BOOK style. I am just
old fashioned. Carrying a laptop should not be necessary nowadays and is, as
Avery mentioned, not really usefull in field service.

Gregor