ETD's & Computers was Re: RCT or SAT III

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 2 13:22:14 MST 2006

Avery has mentioned "laptops" a couple of times. Forget schelping a laptop, my ETD travels in my pocket, litereally. Get a pocket PC--even a brand new one PLUS Tunelab would be cheaper than buying any of the ETD machines.
Again, I'm not knocking any of them, they're all great. I just heartily endorse TL and recommend people at least consider it as, bang-for-buck, the best deal around. It has every capability as others, far as I know, and the fantastically useful spectrum analyzer that none of the others have.
Maybe some people look down on TL because it does cost so much less--the old "perceived value" psychology. But Bob's try-it-for-free policy is inspired because he KNOWS you'll like it a lot if you do. And that's the old "test drive" automobile sales psychology.
Now that you've bought a pockt PC you can:
Use it for your schedules
Communicate with the world
Take notes, write letters
It's a calculator, a calendar, an address book, etc...
Play a jillion different games (I have Sudoku, chess, and Scrabble)
And a whoooooooole lot more.
So ... what was that reason for buying a VT or SAT box, again?
Just my humble (okay, maybe not) and possibly controversial opinion.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15