yamaha spinet

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 15:52:13 MST 2006

I wish I could help you Robin. The Yamy spinny that I service is a 1968 and
I have had to remove the fallboard to ease a few keys - but that was some
years ago and I don't really remember the fallboard design. I seem to
remember that it was a bit tricky to remove, but obviously, if I
removed/replaced it, it can't be all that hard. Just keep looking and
removing things....

Terry Farrell