Knuckle question

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Sun Dec 3 04:56:27 MST 2006

Hello Larry.

I once ran into the same problem.  I shimed the wooden cores with paper and reported no problem so far (5 years, I think).  I guess that two things are important here : the knucles must hold in place and they must be very carefully aligned.  But I am curious to see other's comments.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.