Knuckle question

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 3 15:11:52 MST 2006

Ed, and all who replied... Thanks for your valued advise. With all the input
on this , I think I will use these knuckles and shim the gap, make sure the
knuckle is perpendicular and all are uniform distance from the center pin
and use high solid glue... Which raises the question; are hide glue and wood
glue high solid glues?
Thanks,
Larry Trischetta